Monday, April 7, 2008

Summer Love

Some Cheesy Pick-up lines You don't want to use.



1. Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!

2. Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?

3. Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.

4. I would say God bless you but it looks like he already did.

5. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you I would have 5 cents.

6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.

7. Is your father a thief? Because he stole the stars from the skies and put them in your eyes!

8. My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?

9. You're so pretty, I forgot what my pick-up line was going to be.

10. The man of your dreams was on his way, but I beat the crap out of him so I could get to you first.

11. God must be a genius to make up a girl like you!

12. If looks could kill, you'd be on America's Most Wanted.

No comments: