Monday, February 11, 2008

Well.......

Well........I am 21 years old! How awesome!.........Time to party! lol! Nope! I enjoyed spending my birthday eating at Steak an Shake with my friends, eating breakfast with my awesome Boston Friend Ryan and then spending the day chilling with my family. Great times! I thank God today that in spite of everything I have gone through in my life and everything I have seen that God is still Sovereign. He has graciously blessed and filled my life with amazing friends and family. But the greatest gift anyone can get is knowing the gift that Christ gave before the foundations of the world! A plan. A plan of salvation. That He would come to earth and die for my sins. You don't have to think to long to understand that....that is an amazing gift. A gift that I do not deserve.

No comments: